Blackwell Products Filter Tips Sterile offers total protection against cross-contamination using these racked, sterile filter pipette tips. Our Filters tips are manufactured of 100% pure porous polyethylene to prevent liquids and aerosols from entering the body of the micropipette. Best suited for biological applications, these tips are non-cytotoxic, non-hemolytic, and have 99.9% Bacterial Aerosol Filtration Efficiency.
Sterile tips are manufactured from ultrapure USP Class VI certified, virgin polypropylene. DNase, RNase and Pyrogen free.
Packaged in racks of : 10×96 (960 per rack), 6×96 (576 per rack) and 1000 per packet.
Filter Tips Sterile, Clear, Low Retention
- Specially developed PE filters for pipetting application
- Free from chemical additives
- Stops aerosols & contamination from entering into pipette and thus lessen
the risk of cross-contamination
- Permeability is controlled by the combination of pore size and filter length*
- Suitable for PCR and microbiology work
- Minimum retention = Maximum accuracy
- No Silicon additives = No leaching