Blackwell Products Plastic Sterile Petri Dishes, can withstand repeated auto-claving, the bottom part and cover lid are both very flat, this evenness facilitates the uniform spreading of nutrient media and liquids. Optical distortions are minimized when looking at our Petri dishes’ bottoms. They can be re-usable.
- Clear top and bottom viewing surfaces
- Disposable/Reusable petri dish for general microbiological use
- Optically clear
- Radiation sterilized
- Contents sterile if sleeve is unopened
- Ventilation ribs allow for free air circulation and reduce condensation during incubation
- Flared lid skirt and squared corners for easy one-hand operation, especially with gloves